Value for money is about ensuring that you receive a return on your investment.
A return on investment, not only measures the price you pay for goods and services, but takes into consideration:
- An organisation with extensive industry experience, and a proven track record
- Delivering services in a strong partnering relationship with you, ensuring you are involved and communicated with at all stages of our engagements
- An organisation that is nimble and flexible; one that can adapt to the fluid and dynamic environment of the engagement
- An organisation with Partners who take a hands on approach and are involved in every aspect of your engagement, Partners who are visible, Partners who during the engagement interactively advise you of significant risks or potential critical path issues, and Partners who are easily reached
- An organisation which can provide in depth, strategic insights and advice
- An organisation able to provide all the human resources required to perform your engagement
- An organisation which assigns experienced professionals to your engagement, not individuals to be trained on your engagement
- An organisation, which can provide a continuity of personnel to your engagement
- Most importantly: outcomes (results that matter to you)
The combination of all these aspects determines your real value for money.